Dear Z,
Started my 3rd rural stint a week ago.
It is located in an ex-gold mining town and hence the architeture of buildings in the
town and where I'm working are older and full of history. There's better access to TV channels and assistance. The boss and colleagues are helpful and friendly, and the location is nearer to where the home base is, hence able to travel back over the weekends if I'm not working.
Like being able to blog here from home. I guess I have been so dependent on home internet, and without it, I felt I'm out of touch with the world. Since when we have been so dependent on internet that we are kind of addict to it? When we were young, there's no handphone, no internet, yet everyone still manage to keep in touch with each other, but probably not as fast and convenient though.
Anyway, another 3 weeks to go until the next location!
jy
No comments:
Post a Comment