Friday, March 2, 2012

Settling in.

Dear S,
          I'm slowly settling in B city although things are still in a mess.
          It's the unfamiliarity of the system that makes the new job inefficient.
          But the people at the new place so far are nice, which is a rarity that I'll treasure.
          Also met some people I've work with in the past, and it's comforting to see familiar faces in a unfamiliar big place. Maybe it's destiny. Or the chinese/buddhisim saying, there must been some kind of a closer relationship before in our last lives, that we could meet the second time in this life. Imagine how many people are there in this world, and to meet someone the second time, it's definitely something! :)
          The new home has a series of unfortunate events, mainly with cleaning and some equipment malfunction, but it will eventually resolve.
          And I have a new phone. I didn't even fully use my old phone to its best, which is a pity. Well, I could feel my finger tips being radiated more than usual though. But the technology of the smart phone is undeniable fascinating.
          Anyway, looking forward to the weekend! Hope you have a good weekend too.
                                                                                                                                     jy 
                                                                          
                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                       
         

No comments:

Post a Comment