Saturday, January 26, 2013

J Rabbit

Dear all,

          Have you heard J Rabbit before? J without a full stop after it.

          I first heard them while watching "Operation Proposal" (Korean Drama) . The OST "If you love me" was cute, clean, fresh and easy to the ear. It's youthful girlish yet soothing and fun, which fits the nostalgic teenage drama. They have another OST in the same drama called "Greetings", which has a sad vibe.

          Few days ago, I recognise the singing voice again, in my latest favourite Korean drama "Flower Boy Next Door", which is currently running on air. My brain was on searching mode, trying to find out when and where I have heard this voice. The fact that it was a recognisable voice, is a plus in the music industry. I narrowed it down finally to Operation Proposal, and did a google search, and realise that it was J Rabbit. Well, I didn't notice who sang "If you love me" initially anyway.

           J Rabbit is actually a duo Korean Indie female group: A main vocalist, and a musician/ percussionist/ backup singer. They have a youtube channel, write their own songs, and do covers as well. They are both very talented, and I think their group name suit them very well, they sounded and looked like two cheerful musical rabbits.

           A breath of fresh air like J Rabbit is good for the ear and soul.

                                                                                                                             jy



          

No comments:

Post a Comment