Monday, February 11, 2013

Second Day of CNY.

Dear X,

             I have bad dreams this morning.
             I have tears running non stop today due to Formaladehyde.
             I was quite disappointed that not everyone attended or was notified about Tong Xue Hui, which I can't attend. I think it is unfair for people who did not know or was not notified. A Tong Xue Hui is not a Tong Xue Hui if not everyone is invited, or notified. But, I couldn't say it bluntly, because I am not the organiser, and I am not there. Perhaps there is a story behind it.
             I met up with two friends, who have been very positive in life figthing sickness.
             I want my letters.
             Auntie wants me to go for fortune telling about my love/relationship/marriage prospect. I think I already know what he will say as there is only few predictable outcome.

            
                                                                                                                 Cheers,
                                                                                                                         jyc

No comments:

Post a Comment