Dear YJ,
I was such a horrible person.
The funny thing is that I can't remember now. But those harsh words had clearly embedded in
your heart and mind for all these years, and
become your impression of me.
No wonder you hate me.
I guess the worst person to have grudge with, is a person like me, who
forgets, while you remember everything. While the person lives on
without even remembering the pain they caused you. And probably you will
think to yourself, is there any worth of continuing letting yourself hurt by their
unthoughtful words in the past?
So the lesson of the story is that to think for 10 seconds when one is angry before one write or say
anything negative or hurtful, so they don't come and haunt you in the
future. You are what you say and write, and once it is out, you can't take it back.
I am very sorry on behalf of the past horrible immature me, and I hope it will set you free.
jyc
No comments:
Post a Comment