Sunday, August 28, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Dear I,

        Watched Horrible Bosses last night. The horrible bosses were indeed unspeakable: the bullying squeezers, the sexual harraser, and the stupid arrogance irresponsible kind. They all reminded me a few characters that I've met so far in working places. 
        The worst I think for people working with horrible bosses were the feeling of humiliation especially in front of everyone, and that the bosses owns you, the helplessness feeling of unable to fight back directly, and the fear of losing your job.
        I pity the kids who were in the cinema, to see such terrible bosses in action, and might fear for their life when they grow up.
        It's a luck game, of the kind of bosses ones get, and that's quite scary in this doggy dog world. I hope all the bosses watched this movie, although the horrible ones might not relate themselves to exaggerated version in the movie, well they might not even have insight that they are horrible, as those who has insight probably won't be horrible.
         Just remember, good bosses will have employees who will work harder for them!
                                                                                                                              jy 


        
        

No comments:

Post a Comment