Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pay it Forward

Dear SX,

                   We watched "Pay it Forward" tonight. I have always wanted to watch the movie which starred Haley Joel Osment, the actor from The Sixth Sense, and was surprised to know that it takes me 11 years to finally watched this movie as the movie was on the screen in 2000. 
                   I like the idea of Pay it Forward, where you help three people, and the receiver help another three, instead of paying it back to that person. This domino effect of every help power by 3, would increase the amount of goodness, kindness and faith in human kind, and hopefully eventually able to change to world. It's remarkably clever. Imagine the numbers if you help more than 3, but that is provided if the receiver will pass it forward as well.
                   I like the actors who played their roles well, the clever dialogues and that Trevor is such a bright cool cute kid. However, I dislike the ending, which seemed unnecessary and cheating tears. 
                   Anyway, the world will be a better place, if everyone have a bit of courage, kindness, and faith to help and pay it forward. Let's do it!
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                            jyc




No comments:

Post a Comment