Sunday, November 18, 2012

Car accident

Dear W,

        After being involved in a car accident, you kind of appreciate life and fate.
        The difference between few seconds, will determine whether you get hit, where you get hit and whether you will be injured.
        If you did not start driving at that time, you might able to avoid the car accident. If you have drive on the left lane, you might get hit at the back. If I have drive a bit quickly, the car might have hit on my driver door, instead of the front car tire, which means I might just not suffer a simple whiplash injury, and had to go to the hospitals with major injuries.
        All I did was driving on my lane, following the rules, yet still managed to get hit out of blue. Was it something that I could have prevented? It was so close that unless I could premonition about what's going to happen, then I could have avoid it. 
        I am grateful that I am still alive, without major injuries, although there is still no news of my car. i guess, Health and being alive is more important than money or objects.
        Drive safely.

                                                                                                     Cheers,
                                                                                                       jy




                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment