Saturday, September 17, 2011

Night in the bush

Dear X,

             The night sky of the bush is full of bright stars.
             I could see the milky way and could not care to distinguish the many horoscopes.
             The night breeze blows and I felt quiet and peaceful for a while.
             Reminded me of Ayers Rock night with SF.
             The skies of the dawn, the dust, the night all were quite similar to Ayers Rocks.
             R is a organised town, wide roads with minimal vehicle driving slowly.
             There's a huge manmade lake, which is a clever addition to this town in the middle of nowhere.
             And an old dinasour which I thought look like an alligator.
             With a family or with people you love, this is an easy town to live in.
             Where life is simple, and it's all down to basic needs.
             There's no place to hide, and you are left facing yourself and the nature.
             And when no network coverage available of my phone, no internet at home. This hits me more.
             And yes, this is not my home. I'm a stranger in this wide pale land.
             So most of the time, I'm on the edge, because I'm on call 24 hours a day every day.
             Should I study more, I do want to go to the museum or the lake or the field to take more photos?
             But then I could get call anytime, maybe I should rest more.
             And then, nothing happend, and sometimes I rather I'm at work, then the feeling of uncertainty. Probably said that before.
             I think the best thing is to enjoy the moment, and face the music when it comes.
             Relax. Savour the moment. While I can.

                                                                                                                 jy
         

No comments:

Post a Comment